- CCB Principal Selected Growth Mixed Asset Fund (the “Fund”) is a Mainland fund authorized for public offering in Hong Kong pursuant to Mainland-Hong Kong Mutual Recognition of Funds arrangement (“MRF”).
- The Fund is authorized pursuant to the MRF and is thus subject to risks associated with the MRF arrangement, including those related to quota restrictions, the Fund's failure to meet MRF eligibility requirements, Mainland tax risk and different market practices between Mainland and Hong Kong.
- The Fund invests primarily in securities related to the Mainland market and may be subject to additional concentration risk. Investing in the Mainland market may give rise to different risks including political, policy, tax, economic, foreign exchange, legal, regulatory and liquidity risks. The Fund is subject to risks associated with Mainland equity securities risks such as market risk, volatility risk, risk associated with small-cap/mid-cap companies, liquidity risk, high valuation risk and policy risk.
- The Fund is subject to risks associated with Mainland debt securities such as volatility and liquidity risks, counterparty risk, interest rate risk, downgrading risk, credit rating agency risk, risk associated with urban investment bonds, asset-backed securities, debt securities which are rated BB+ or below by a Mainland credit rating agency or unrated, repurchase and reverse repurchase transactions and RMB currency and conversion risks.
- The Fund is an investment fund. There is no guarantee of the repayment of principal or payment of dividend or distributions. The Manager may in its discretion pay dividends out of capital or pay dividends out of gross income resulting in an increase in distributable income for the payment of dividends by the Fund while charging all or part of the Fund's fees and expenses to the capital of the Fund and therefore the Fund may effectively pay dividends out of capital. Payment of dividends out of capital or effectively out of capital amount to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor's original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment. Any distribution involving payment of distributions out of or effectively out of the Fund's capital (as the case maybe) may result in an immediate reduction of the net asset value per unit of the Fund.
- Investment involves risk. There is no assurance on investment returns and you may not get back the amount originally invested.
- The investment decision is yours and you should not invest in this Fund unless the intermediary who sells it to you has advised you that it is suitable for you and explained how it is consistent with your investment objectives.
- You should not rely solely on this marketing material when making your investment decision. You should read the offering document of the Fund for further details (including investment policy, risk factors, fees and charges, and fund information).